For every referral that enrolls with Cells for Life, we will provide you with a $125 GiftPass code if they purchase Cord Blood and Cord Tissue and a $75 GiftPass code if they purchase Cord Blood only.
Even better, your friend will receive either a $125 discount if they purchase Cord Blood and Cord Tissue and a $75 discount if they purchase Cord Blood only.
There is no limit on the number of friends you may refer, however, they must be a first time client to Cells for Life.
Provide your friends details below and click on submit
An email is sent to your friend with a link to enroll, and a refer a friend promo code with Cells for Life
We will email your giftpass code after your friend registers and banks their baby’s cord blood / cord tissue
Terms & Conditions:
- There is no limit on the number of friends you may refer
- This offer cannot be used at enrollment in conjunction with any other Cells for Life offer
- The offer is only open to clients who have been referred (“referees”) by an existing Cells for Life client (“referrer”)
- Referrers must complete this online form to be eligible for the offer. Verbal referrals without an online record are not eligible for the refer-a-friend offer
- Referees must successfully store their newborn child’s cord blood with or without cord tissue. Enrollment to store, without successful storage being completed does not qualify for the promotion
- Referees must be a first time client of Cells for Life. The refer-a-friend discount is not able to be used by clients who have already stored with Cells for Life. They are eligible for the Repeat Client discount of $100
- Upon successful storage of their newborn’s cord blood and tissue, the referee will be entitled to receive $125 off the total billing price if cord blood and tissue is successfully stored or $75 off the total billing price if cord blood only is successfully stored
- Upon successful storage of the referee’s newborn cord blood and tissue, the existing Cells for Life client “referrer” will be entitled to receive a $125 giftpass code or a $75 giftpass code if cord blood only is successfully stored
- Cells for Life covers the cost of shipping for the first complete redemption of a GiftPass code. If the full dollar value of a GiftPass code is not redeemed in the initial transaction, shipping fees for any subsequent redemptions are at the cost of the referrer
- Program eligibility and exceptions are at the sole discretion of Cells for Life